A day at Hee's House
ello Hee,
Met you yesterday after close to 2 weeks of not meeting you. Well. I agree that there is always a long gap in between the times that we get to meet each other. But I believe that this will improve in time to come (: I enjoyed walking to MacDonalds at East Coast with you as you were telling me the whole cuteness of Portal 2 xD geehee. seriously enjoyed it and how cute you were :D i also enjoyed watching American Pie 'The Wedding' with you! it was hilarious and nice as we ate our brunch together too! love lying on your lap and you on mine.EE. then we spent some time together on Dragon Nest. And then after that, you decided to talk to me about US (: i'm sorry that i cried but i was really alright :D i appreciate everything that you told me and i needed to know them all too! so no worries about it xD but overall. It was really a wonderful day with you around :D Hope to have more times like this too ! So Jia you k? I will always be there just like you will always be there for me <3 Keep believing >:| You can do it! I can do it! Wheeeeee can do it! :D MUACKS! always loving you!

Love,
Wee




Dreamt on Monday, June 20, 2011; 5:37 AM
dream within..
Your profile goes here :)

visitors say..

beyond..

previous..

credits..
Layout: Blurrz
Resources: Pootato; Portfelia