To my dearest other half,
As today marks the last day of the year, I wanna tell you some things.
1) THANK YOU
This year has been a wonderful year with you. Despite the many ups
and downs that we have been through and you even felt like giving up,
you still hung on to it :) So, thank you very much for making me a very
happy and satisfied girl. You know, you created so many sweet and fun
memories for me through and through. I don't know about you, but I really
feel that things have gotten better since last year, much much better!
And I really hope that we can create more of such wonderful memories in 2012
and many many more years to come. Thanks for being with me, spiritually,
mentally and physically almost 24/7 of the whole year. Also, thanks for
tolerating my nonsense... I really hope you will forgive me for all those times
I made you upset alright? :) Let this coming year be a new start! :)
Also, thank YOU for playing with me, watching shows with me, attending
Korean lessons with me, going out with me, fulfilling my dreams such as dates along
Orchard looking at Christmas lights, I never thought
could happen. You know it's like creating our very own fairy tale <3
Shows we have watched( KOREAN):
1) MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO
2) SECRET GARDEN
3) SUNG KYUN KWAN SCANDAL
4) CITY HUNTER~!
BEST MOVIE:
1) YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE
OTHER MOVIES:
2) Thor!
3) Pirates of the Carribean
4) Horrible Bosses
5) Sorcerer and the White Snake
6) Real Steel
7) Tin Tin
Anime:
1) Ikoku Mei no Croisse
2) Ao No Exorcist
3) Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
and many more!
Game:
1) RO
2) Dragonica
3) Dragon Nest
4) Buddy Rush
seriously, these are just some of those shows we watch and stuff. there are so many many many many more :) see, we spent alot of time together too this year. so Thank you for your time too <3 and most importantly... I THANK YOU FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVE <3
second thing I wanna say it's:
2) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!
you will be ORD-ing soon! really really soon. good job for surviving these 2 years! :) you are gonna have another whole new journey to begin with in your life! So, no matter what you do... Really wish you all the best and wish you happiness ! Smile always! :D Be the sunshine you are all the time! Even if I piss you off at times, don't be too upset k? JIA YOU JIA YOU for 2012! We can do it together MUACKS! May you be successful in all your future endeavours k?
LAST LAST LAST THING BEFORE THIS POST GETS OVERLY LONG!
I LOVE YOU MY DEAR BOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS. so kya!!!!!!!!! EMBRACE THE NEW YEAR WITH A WHOLE NEW OPENESS ! <3
2011 will be memories even though it's over. sweet an
d wonderful memories
새해 복 많이 받으세요!